We look forward to serving you!
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to appointments
- Always bring your current insurance information
- Bring a list of your medication, do not wait to the last minute for refills
- Held the last Saturday of each month.
- Services available: children dentistry, chiropractor, podiatry, immunization, and Cardiologist
Health Services, Emergency and After Hour Care
- Call 911 for emergencies or go to the nearest Emergency Room. If possible utilize hospital/urgent care within your private insurance network.
- Elders (65 years+) and the Disabled have 30 days to report
- Call (775) 574-1018 - PLTHC PRC
Purchased Referred Care (PRC)
You May Be Responsible For Payment if:
- You do not call and speak to a Health Clinic Nurse and are either verbally sent to the ER or requested to be seen as a walk-in and then sent to the ER through Health Clinic Referral.
- If you are sent by referral and do not go to ER the same day the referral is written.
- The ER doctor requests a follow-up and you do not follow up with our Health Clinic provider to obtain a referral for that visit.
- The situation is not considered an emergency and you could have been seen at the Tribal Health Clinic
- You do not report within specified times.